I'm Dead
Pages Chose Your Genre
Home
You're Everything . . . ♥
You're Everything . . .
♥
I cannot remember my life before you
And I cannot imagine my life without you
My heart started beating the day WE met
I have and i will love you forever
You are my king
And as long as there is breath in you will love no other...
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Popular Post This Week
Why I Love You . . .
Why I love you Why I love you is a hard question to answer. I love you because you care for me like no one else I know. I ...
You Said . . .
.♥. You Said I'll Never Forget You But You Did!! .♥.
Pirate
♥ ● ☆ ● ☆ ● ♥ ღ ḠoṪhic Ṩouls ღ ♥ ● ☆ ● ☆ ● ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment