Pages Chose Your Genre

Valentines day Poem


Valentines day Poem






I wake up to the gorgeous thoughts

of your smile that never haunts


the way your hair flows in grace


you, I want to embrace

I see you from a distance


and my heart runs a mile 


I hug you and cannot resist


the tempting urge to smile

The redness start to run


right through and around my cheek


the blood runs through the veins


like a lovely flowing creek

I kiss you on the cheek


and embrace you one more time


the warm light of holding you


knows exactly when to shine

Our lips go to meet


and I lighten up inside


you and only you
is all that fills my mind

Our lips then touch


and the feelings go array


being kissed by an angel


I hope forever you’ll stay


I whisper in your ear


that I love you so much


and you respond back


with such an elegant touch

So happy Valentines day


you deserve all the best


my love for you is eternal


with you I have been blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Popular Post This Week