Pages Chose Your Genre

♥ I'm never gone ♥


 I'm never gone  



 Put all your angels on the edge 


 Keep all the roses, I'm not dead 

 I left a thorn under your bed 





♥ I'm never gone ♥ 


 Go tell the world I'm still around 

♥ I didn't fly, I'm coming down 

 you are the wind, the only sound 


♥ Whisper to my heart ♥

♥ when hope is torn apart ♥

♥ And no one can save you ♥


 I walk alone 

 Every step I take 

 I walk alone 


♥ My winter storm ♥

♥ Holding me awake ♥

♥ It's never gone ♥

♥ When I walk alone ♥


 Go back to sleep forever more 

 Far from your fools and lock the door 

 They're all around and they'll make sure 


♥ You don't have to see ♥

♥ What I turned out to be ♥

♥ no one can help you ♥


♥ I walk alone ♥

♥ Every step I take ♥

♥ I walk alone ♥


 My winter storm 

 Holding me awake 

 It's never gone 

 When I walk alone 


♥ Waiting up in heaven ♥

♥ I was never far from you ♥

 Spinning down I felt your every move 

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Popular Post This Week