Pages Chose Your Genre

♥ I'm never gone ♥


♥ I'm never gone ♥ 



♥ Put all your angels on the edge ♥


♥ Keep all the roses, I'm not dead ♥

♥ I left a thorn under your bed ♥





♥ I'm never gone ♥ 


♥ Go tell the world I'm still around ♥

♥ I didn't fly, I'm coming down ♥

♥ you are the wind, the only sound ♥


♥ Whisper to my heart ♥

♥ when hope is torn apart ♥

♥ And no one can save you ♥


♥ I walk alone ♥

♥ Every step I take ♥

♥ I walk alone ♥


♥ My winter storm ♥

♥ Holding me awake ♥

♥ It's never gone ♥

♥ When I walk alone ♥


♥ Go back to sleep forever more ♥

♥ Far from your fools and lock the door ♥

♥ They're all around and they'll make sure ♥


♥ You don't have to see ♥

♥ What I turned out to be ♥

♥ no one can help you ♥


♥ I walk alone ♥

♥ Every step I take ♥

♥ I walk alone ♥


♥ My winter storm ♥

♥ Holding me awake ♥

♥ It's never gone ♥

♥ When I walk alone ♥


♥ Waiting up in heaven ♥

♥ I was never far from you ♥

♥ Spinning down I felt your every move ♥

♥
♥
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Popular Post This Week