Pages Chose Your Genre

we burn,,we live,,we die




we burn,,we live,,we die


we can't stop the time

lost in our dream,,trapted in our deny

full of hate,,disturbing by faith

blinded by people we called them friends

...many directions to take,but all to hell it lead

i raised with pain,,growing by betrayed

in the corner of darkness i always stay

u sent me to a broken dreams,,no more pain i can take

destiny left me to my unhelpess humans begin

all what they want is trying to brake me bit by bit again

i can't see my reflaction anymore,,iam not fit to this world

no one can resolve my problems coz it's untake

feelings of a dead soul,,voice of demon in all place

i used to be sad and filthy

iam more than myself i still hadeel the darkness queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Popular Post This Week